Fast Break College Basketball
GenresBasketball, Business, Simulation, Sports
Developer(s)Grey Dog Software
Publisher(s)Grey Dog Software
Estimated Release DateTBA
DescriptionFast Break College Basketball brings the excitement of college hoops to you. Play as any of the 347 Division I teams as they try to reach the big dance. You get control over coaching, recruiting, scheduling, and training. Take your team to the championship.
* DPlay as any of the 347 current teams or add your own custom teams to the league.
* Customizable default league allows you do add or delete conferences, teams, or preseason tourneys.
* Expanded postseason option allows you to use between 1 and 4 postseason tournaments.
* Recruit players from over 11,000 US High Schools, Junior Colleges, or foreign countries.
* Choose from 4 different rating styles: 1-10,1-20,1-100,A-F
* Export draft files for use with current and future versions of Fast Break Basketball.
* Choose your own non-conference schedule: Select your opponent, the game location, and whether or not you would like it to be a home-and-home series.
* In depth stats options: If you want to see the leaders for sophomore centers from the West Coast Conference, you can do it.
* Exhibition Games: Export any team during the season for use in exhibition play.
* Coaching development system: Allows you to become a better coach as your accomplishments increase.
* Job offers: If you are successful with your current team, you may recieve offers to coach a more prestigous team.
* AI Coaches each have their own strategy for running their program.
* Detailed History Section: Check past results for things like All-American and All-Conference teams, preseason tourney results, postseason tourney results, conference champs, conference tournament champs, national and conference stat leaders.
* Spectator mode: You are not required to coach a team. The game can run without any human coaches if you want to build up some history before you take control of a team.
* HTML support for online leauges.
* FTP support added for transfering team files to the league commissioner.
View more screenshots