Fallout 3: Operation Anchorage (DLC)
PlatformsWindows, Xbox 360
Enter a military simulation and fight in one of the greatest battles of the Fallout universe—the liberation of Anchorage, Alaska from its Chinese Communist invaders. An action- packed battle available now as an add-on for Fallout 3.
The Brotherhood Outcasts are trying to acquire advanced military technology, and the only way to open the vault containing these relics is by completing a tactical simulation only you can enter. In Operation: Anchorage you will re-live the epic Battle of Anchorage from Fallout lore. Find your way into the simulation, stripped of resources, and survive within the rules set up by the simulation’s creators. The Chinese red army is everywhere, so secure the surrounding mountain side and fight your way into the Chinese base.
* Enter a top-secret battle simulator which allows you to test and use both new and old weaponry, with nearly unlimited amounts of ammo at your disposal!
* Adds hours of extended gameplay to explore the Alaskan tundra with a new or existing character.
* Gain access to new weapons, exotic armor, and items—even a Chinese Stealth Suit!
* Chose your strike team to help you through your quest.
* Exclusive new perks and achievements!
With new quests come new achievements. There are four new achievements for completing quests in Operation: Anchorage. The four new achievements will add 100 points to your gamerscore.
* Aiding the Outcasts (20)
* The Guns of Anchorage (20)
* Paving the Way (20)
* Operation: Anchorage (40)
View more screenshots