GenresAction, Action Adventure, Racing, Sports
DescriptionTales Runner, developed by Rhaon Entertainment, is a free-to-play online racing game that offers various types of racing modes. Tales Runner, already a huge hit in Korea, Japan, and Taiwan, offers gamers the opportunity to enjoy running, tumbling, jumping and breaking barriers to get through obstacles. This game challenges gamers’ racing skills while having to overcome obstacles including: ski slopes, alligators, giant boulders or even monsters. Points are given to players for overcoming these disadvantages and for speed.
The setting from this racing game comes from popular fairy tales such as The Frog Prince, Jack and the Bean Stalk, and the Japanese classic, Momotaro. Tales Runner has several modes to offer such as a standard racing mode, a relay race mode, or even a survival mode for up to 30 players. Every type of gamer will discover Tales Runner to be a fun and interactive game. Jikhan Jung, CEO of Gala-Net, believes that Tales Runner would appeal to all demographics, much like Gala-Net’s already successful MMORPG game Flyff.
The land of fantasy is fading. Stories long forgotten by the children they were created for. And as they turn away from their former imaginative words, fantasy has faded into distant memory. . .
But The King of Fantasy has plans to revive his dying kingdom. A gathering! A celebration! A party!
An adventurous quest through the favorite tales of your childhood!
Have you forgotten Jack’s Beanstalk? What about Alice’s Wonderland?
Grab your friends and join the fun. The Fairy Tales are coming back!—And with them, the party of a lifetime!
• Race on-foot through courses based on classic stories, including Aladdin, Jack and the Beanstalk, Alice in Wonderland, and many more.
• Race with up to 29 of your friends!
• The first online game to feature Inverted Style Courses, where the only way to win is to run toward your screen!
• Choose from 8 characters, each with their own unique personalities, stats, and racing styles.
• Customize your characters with hundreds of items, accessories, and pets.
Hang out with your friends!
• After a day of racing, show off your gear in Tales Land Park, where everyone gathers to meet.
• Create a “Family” or “Couple-Up” with someone and gain special bonuses.
• Play fun and rewarding mini games and compete for the top rank!
Gpotato's Tales Runner servers were permanently shutdown on December 21, 2011.
View more screenshots