Rail Simulator - Upgrade Mk2 Missing Track Fix
Mk2_TrackFIX.zipHere's a fix for the missing track bug found at Ealing Broadway on the Oxford - Paddington route in Upgrade Mk2 for Rail Simulator . Please read the installation text. Download link can be found at the bottom of this page.
To install a Track Fix:
*IMPORTANT*: BACKUP all your Rail Simulator routes to a safe location BEFORE installing this fix.
- Open the Content.zip file included
- Note that only 1 file is included in this zip
- Note that the 1 included file is located in the following folder structure:
- Extract the file using 'Stored Paths' to a temporary location, such as your desktop.
- Copy the created 'Content' folder into your main Rail Simulator directory, by default this is:
C:\Program Files\Rail Simulator
- Choose 'YES' to overwrite any files already installed.
- Once finished, start up Rail Simulator, navigate to Ealing Broadway to confirm the missing track is fixed.
- If you wish to manually add the file -000008-000001.bin to your Rail Simulator install, ensure that it goes into the following location:
\Rail Simulator\Content\Routes\00000001-0000-0000-0000-000000000000\Networks\Track Tiles
Subscriber Only #1
Reserved, faster server for subscribers!
Download from Public Server #1
5 minute wait
Download from Public Server #2
4 minute wait
Download from Public Server #3
4 minute wait
If there's a problem with the file or transfer, check our FAQ. If you are still having issues, let us know.
Tired of Waiting?Want to skip the queue? If you sign up for an account and become a paying subscriber, all queues go away. It's a low monthly cost to subscribe, and it helps support AtomicGamer.
You do not need to create an account to download, but if you do the free signup, then you can download files under 1MB without waiting in the queue!
Size: 9.9 KB
Added: 8/18/2008 4:50:00 PM