Supreme Ruler 2020 v5.3.1 Patch
SR2020-Update-5.3.exeHere's the comprehensive Update 3 (version 5.3.1) for Supreme Ruler 2020.
Update 3 is a complete package (it will update any prior version, Digital download or Retail or Update 1 & 2) to the latest version.
UPDATE THREE (Version 5.3.1) NOTES
Scenario Changes and Additions For Update Three
New Scenario added: African Dragon
– As South Africa you must make a pre-emptive strike against a Chinese-supported Zimbabwe.
New Scenario added: Paraguay’s Problem
– Play as Brazil, Venezuela or Argentina in a fight for control of South America.
Update Three Changes
- Auto save no longer turns off after victory/defeat and 'play on'
- More AI considerations before declaring war (nearness, deployed units)
- Added additional AI/HQ attack possibilities
- Fixed rare 'city provides no supply creep' issue
- Building on River Cities fixed
- Construction of Oil Derricks and Oceanic Complexes improved
- High Tech facilities techs (generally Cold Fusion) fixed
- Sea Piers can no longer be built in some unsupplied areas
- Minor number formatting (ie 1.02M as 1.2M) fixed
- Game Settings Panel (CTRL-SHIFT-S) added
- Fixed an uncommon 'elimination-leaves-pockets' bug introduced in U2
- Land Supply Hotspots now function correctly
- AI Units will call for resupply
- Supply Units will return to base to refill
- Unsupplied in-transit territory now provides a trickle of fuel
- Allied Victory added as Lobby Option
- AI leaders Will build Military & Industrial Facilities
- Ministers will build facilities under certain priorities
- Visual indication of resource shortages
- AI better understands 'no units' experimental scenarios
- Fixed occasional AI Unit Deployment/Performance issue
- Malmo bridge crossing allowed
- Non-Synth Facility construction restricted to terrain-supported levels
- Show-Replaced Unit Design Filter setting engaged
- Existing production capacity shown in tooltip when building industries
- Garrisons will deploy when surprise-attacked, instead of surrender
- German Advance Scenario settings fixed to start as Poland again
- Unit meshes on-map default to middle size (set by SHIFT-J)
- Numbers now shown in monospace font in parts of UI
> Various minor changes made to city names, equipment file, regional information, population, map resources, flags
> Six new 3D unit models added
> Over 10 new Technologies added; Over 70 new units designs added
Subscriber Only #1
Reserved, faster server for subscribers!
Download from Public Server #1
4 minute wait
Download from Public Server #2
3 minute wait
Download from Public Server #3
3 minute wait
If there's a problem with the file or transfer, check our FAQ. If you are still having issues, let us know.
Tired of Waiting?Want to skip the queue? If you sign up for an account and become a paying subscriber, all queues go away. It's a low monthly cost to subscribe, and it helps support AtomicGamer.
You do not need to create an account to download, but if you do the free signup, then you can download files under 1MB without waiting in the queue!
Size: 63.9 MB
Added: 8/11/2008 8:57:56 AM