Frontlines: Fuel of War v1.1.0 to v1.1.1 Patch (US/Europe)
FFOW_EFIS_PATCH_V1.1.0_TO_V1.1.1.exeHere's an incremental patch that will update Frontlines: Fuel of War from version 1.1.0 to version 1.1.1.
* Players will no longer be kicked by PunkBuster for using the comma “,” or forward slash “/” character in their names in multiplayer matches.
* The binding for the Action key (E) has been fixed. This is also used for the Exit Vehicle function.
* Keys that have already been used will be checked for when changing control key bindings.
* The distance for melee attacks has been shortened.
* The “pipe” character will no longer hide text in the server information window.
* Chinese translation errors on the server browser have been fixed.
* The Frontline will show up properly on the map.
* Fixed first-person weapon animation blends between run and sprint.
* Added functionality to allow firing of a weapon to break sprint. Previously you had to come out of sprint and then left-click to fire.
* “Master server connection ID verification failed” error has been fixed.
Subscriber Only #1
Reserved, faster server for subscribers!
Download from Public Server #1
4 minute wait
Download from Public Server #2
3 minute wait
Download from Public Server #3
3 minute wait
If there's a problem with the file or transfer, check our FAQ. If you are still having issues, let us know.
Tired of Waiting?Want to skip the queue? If you sign up for an account and become a paying subscriber, all queues go away. It's a low monthly cost to subscribe, and it helps support AtomicGamer.
You do not need to create an account to download, but if you do the free signup, then you can download files under 1MB without waiting in the queue!
Size: 69.0 MB
Added: 7/23/2008 8:57:36 AM