Carpathian Crosses Beta v1.0 Server
CCBeta1_server.tar.bz2The Carpathian Crosses team has released the Beta version of their new mod for Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45. This mod brings the next new nationality to the game - the Romanians, who provided the single largest contingent of Axis troops on the Eastern Front, after the Germans themselves.
The player will get to experience a completely unique setting, that has never been done before! On top of that, they are also adding the famous Russian Black Sea Naval Infantry - the "Black Death". The mod features new maps, new models, new vehicles and weapons including the first playable mortars.
Here is a short summary of the new features included:
- 5 new maps, including close-quarters infantry combat, combined arms and wide open tank maps
- 2 new tanks: the Romanian Renault R-35 and the Soviet T-26
- 9 new weapons, including anti-tank grenades, the ZB-30 machine-gun - and playable mortars
- A detailed mortar crewman and spotter system to support the mortars
- Romanian player classes with appropriate gear and uniforms; plus the Soviet Black Sea Naval infantry
- New tank system features
- Full support for custom mappers
- And the mod is integrated directly into the original Red Orchestra game.
Subscriber Only #1
Reserved, faster server for subscribers!
Download from Public Server #1
5 minute wait
Download from Public Server #2
3 minute wait
Download from Public Server #3
4 minute wait
If there's a problem with the file or transfer, check our FAQ. If you are still having issues, let us know.
Tired of Waiting?Want to skip the queue? If you sign up for an account and become a paying subscriber, all queues go away. It's a low monthly cost to subscribe, and it helps support AtomicGamer.
You do not need to create an account to download, but if you do the free signup, then you can download files under 1MB without waiting in the queue!
Size: 137.5 MB
Added: 4/11/2008 3:30:14 PM